Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stamp Club Returns!

Happy New Year everyone!  My club has been off since October with everyone's schedules being so crazy around the holidays.  But we were back together last night and I think the projects were a success! As people trickled in they had a chance to create a super easy card that I cased from Julie B's Stampin' Space.  It was a perfect card to make as we were waiting for everyone to arrive because it hardly required any instruction by me!  Here's one sample:

Once everyone arrived, I gave them a template of one 6 x 6 sheet of designer paper with various punches and pieces cut out of it.  By following the instructions and the layout they were able to create these three projects:


Once again I have to say thank you to Julie B for her inspiration on the candy holder.  My group truly enjoyed all of these creations and couldn't believe how quickly they were able to put everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment