Monday, January 23, 2012

I did it AGAIN!*

I can't believe it! I made 4 cards today! It's been quite a while since I've been able to spend so much time stamping. And it really wasn't that much time...just some really great challenges to motivate me and help me to focus.  I received this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches in my inbox a few days ago and rediscovered it when I was cleaning out my old emails today:

 
I saw a piece of the Paisley Petals designer paper sitting on my paper cutter and decided to use it for my background.  I also love the thank you sentiment from the Delightful Dozen stamp set when I need something long and skinny.  Here's what I came up with:


Here's what I used:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Delightful Dozen
Inks: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Paisley Petals dp
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip brads (retired)

Thanks for looking!

*For some reason I can't get it through my thick head that the FMS challenges end at noon on Mondays! Once again, I missed it!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Michelle. Doesn't matter that you missed the challenge. Need my mailing address?

    ReplyDelete