Monday, January 16, 2012

Friday Mashup #41 & Super Easy Cards


So I went a little crazy making these cards because they were SO easy to make! I haven't had much time for stamping lately so when I saw this idea on Julie B's Stampin' Space, I took full advantage and made a bunch.  I entered this one in the Friday Mashup challenge because it just happened to meet the criteria (I love when that happens!):



With such an easy design I created all of these as well:




 

Sorry for the fuzziness of this last one (not sure why since I took every picture exactly the same way) but it says Get Well Soon from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.  I really love this set because of it's versatility.  It's nice to have a set that has one Mother's Day message, one Father's Day message, an Easter, Halloween and Valentine's message....these are all occasions that I don't make many cards for, so I really don't need a ton of stamps, just one for each is plenty. 

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend!

4 comments:

  1. These cards are fabulous! So simple, but pack a big punch. Easy to create for those of us that are super busy lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards. The first caught my eye because I've just linked to Friday Mashup after you and I've used the same set of papers! Yours looks perfect!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,

    Thank you for linking up to our Friday Mashup Challenge with your collection of CAS cards.

    Really simple but very effective. I like the idea of the texture on the DSP.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of CAS cards! I love it when its so easy to make something so nice and pretty!

    Thanks for sharing these with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete