Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On Time...at last!

I was determined to enter a card into the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week. For the last two weeks, I created cards and as I went to enter them, I discovered the challenge had already closed. Not this time...I'm entering on Day One!!

Here goes...the sketch:



I needed a couple baby cards this week, so I started with a girl one.  I rotated the sketch and came up with this...what do you think?



 Here's what I used:
Ink: White Gel Pen for eyes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride dp
Punches: 1" circle, Builder Owl
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

Feel like I've been on quite a roll lately, but I know it won't last :(  All this stamping has gotten me a bit behind on work so I'll be catching up on that this weekend.  Hope to be able to post again in the next week!



6 comments:

  1. Love that little owl! So stinking cute! Nice job on the sketch! Do work to mucb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet! I love her little jumper and the flower in her "hair!" Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little owl! Love the flower in her hair! Cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the little girl owl with her flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, she is adorable! I, too, love that little flower. So glad you joined us (on day 1...yea) at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet little owl! So happy you got to join us Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete