Saturday, November 26, 2011

Making a Comeback - Mojo216 & FM34

I hope!  Haven't stamped since Halloween, and now with Christmas right around the corner I'm feeling the pressure.  So I decided to visit a few challenge blogs this morning to see what was out there for inspiration. Lo and behold, I found a way to combine the Mojo Monday sketch challenge with the Friday Mashup #34. 




It was perfect because while Mojo Monday provided a simple sketch to follow, the Friday Mashup asked you to create a Christmas card using Aqua, Chocolate, White.  Here's what I came up with:



Here's what I used:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Inks: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Perfect Polka Dots big shot embossing folder, neutrals buttons, dazzling diamonds
 
Hope you like it!

8 comments:

  1. Michele, this is fantastic, I love the clean and simple look to your card. All those delicious layers.

    Thank you for sharing your project in our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my friend, when you make a comeback, you do it right!! This is a fabulous card - clean, simple, sharp colors and a great layout. You rocked both challenges. Nice to have you stamping again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting back to stamping! :o) I haven't stamped all week and I'm starting to feel a bit sad. I love the buttons and the split panels for the Christmas tree! Great take on the challenges. Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Michele. I love the emobossing and the tree divided among the 3 panels.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embossing, I cant spell today :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You combined these challenges so well. This is a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love how your stamp covers all 3 panels. I would have not thought about that, looking at the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a great job mashing up the two challenges. That is a very cool way to divide the tree into three pieces. Great job!

    ReplyDelete