Monday, February 6, 2012

No Mojo :(

I was on such a roll last week that I couldn't wait to check out the Mojo Monday challenge today.  Come to find out, the challenge is even more exciting because there's a prize this week!  See the sketch? 

Doesn't look that difficult, does it?  Except I apparently lost my mojo over the weekend!!  I played with colors, ribbons, designer paper, stamps...you name it, I played with it!  And no matter what I did, I couldn't get it just right.  After spending an hour of my son's nap gluing and ungluing...while precious moments were ticking away, knowing that he would be calling for me at any second, I ended up with this:



What do you think? I'm not quite sure of it. I had finished it but thought the bottom half was too plain. So I decided to sponge a faux scallop edge.  Wish I hadn't done that.  And what do you know, there he is...calling me just in time to finish this up.  If you're curious about the color combo or any other info (in case you want to be sure NOT to replicate this) let me know.  And let's hope I find my mojo before the next challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your choice of colors, and think it turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete