Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #22

I just love Wednesdays!  One more day of work (I only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and then it's the weekend again! And another Wednesday means another Freshly Made Sketch challenge!


Was excited to use another "Packed for..." stamp today so I decided to make a baby card.  I just love using the spotlight technique with these stamps.  So here's what I came up with:




Here's what I used:
Stamps: Packed for Baby, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Staz-On Black, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride markers for coloring spotlight
Paper: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Nursery Nest dp
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love the spotlighting with that stamp. Awesome! And isn't that stamp perfect for this sketch? I used two other 'Packed for' stamps :) Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! I love the spotlight...how perfect for this set. That DSP is so great here. Glad you join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect - perfect choice of stamps, perfect techniques, perfect use of paper. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, the texture and the spotlighting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotlighting works well with this set! Great idea! Super cute creation. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great baby card! You're right - that stamp is perfect for the spotlight technique. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this technique and it looks perfect here ... love your soft colour pallette too!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete