Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Addicted to a Challenge

This has never happened to me before, but I think I'm addicted to the Stamping 411 sketch challenge this week!  It is so easy, especially because I have so many pieces of 6x6 dp!  Once you start cutting you realize how nicely it all works out.  I love the fact that you can use almost the entire 6x6 piece on each card because as I've said before I have SO much dp to use!  This is what I accomplished today:




I really liked the "friend" sentiment on these because it will be a bit more versatile than "thank you."  Got to get my kids fed, so if you're wondering the details let me know and I'll be sure to add them!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the DP!! I love the layout and how you used it to make both bold and soft cards! I agree with you on stamping "Friend", leaves you a little "room" to add what you need later! Great job as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a stamping queen!!

    ReplyDelete