Monday, September 19, 2011

Mojo Monday 207 & FM24

Even though Autumn officially begins this week, it seems that Summer left us quite a while ago!  And so, the design team at The Friday Mashup came up with this challenge:

  1. Create a project with an "Autumn" theme.
  2. Or Create a project using shades of "Yellow & Orange".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Autumn project using shades of Yellow & Orange".
Since I didn't remember to look at the Friday Mashup challenge until late last night, it gave me something to sleep on.  And when I got up this morning I remembered that the design team at Mojo Monday returned today!  With that said, and with limited stamping time today, I decided to make one card that would satisfy both challenges.  Here's the sketch from the friends at Mojo Monday:


 
And here's my attempt at killing two birds with one stone:




Here's what I used:
Stamps: Delightful Dozen
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze (used to sponge edges of pumpkin), Peach Parfait marker (w/ Color Spritzer Tool)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, 2010-2012 In Color Designer Paper Pack (Hostess)
Punches: Oval punch (not SU!)
Embellisments: Linen cord, Neutrals Buttons

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Great pumpkin out of punches, very eyecatching card. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup challenge.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Michelle! I like how CAS it is, and I really like the papers you chose to use. The button with the cord is a great touch.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm working on making one right now. :)

    Ann
    annricks@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your punchy pumpkin! Such a crisp, beautiful card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! Such a crisp design...thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this is great! I am totally CASE'ing!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the larger pumpkin! You did a great job with BOTH challenges. I now dub you the "Challenge Queen!" This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful use of this sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I have to say you Killed it! This came out great, nice and clean and the elements all work great! I love the pumpkin and the button. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable, love that punch art pumpkin! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete