Friday, September 30, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #4

So are you noticing a trend? I'm only stamping when it's challenge time!  The challenges are the only things keeping me going right now.  And that's ok (at least that's what I keep telling myself). 

So here's today's project from The Clean Team at Freshly Made Sketches:



And here's my take on it:


I just loved this flower from the Pocketful of Posies dp that I had to make it the focal point on this card.  In person the Night of Navy looks so nice with the Pear Pizzazz background (maybe I need to start using my real camera for these pictures and not my cell phone!).

Believe it or not, here's what I used:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pocketful of Posies dp
Punches: Modern Label, Scallop Trim Border, 3/4" circle (at top of tag)
Embellishments: Whisper White satin/taffeta ribbon, White baker's twine

Thanks for visiting and having a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment