Monday, July 15, 2013

Stampin' Spritzer

Oh my.  Where to start?  It's been so long since my last post, and honestly it's been so long since I've stamped!  My three kids are 3, 8, & 11 and lately it seems like someone needs something all the time.  Unfortunately this leaves little time for stamping.  However, now that I'm on 'summer vacation, I don't mind staying up past everyone's bedtime to get some sneaky stampin' done :)

I treated myself to several new items from the new 2013-2014 Idea Book & Catalog and just couldn't wait to start playing!  Today I'm showcasing the Stampin' Spritzer. It's a great tool because you can use it with any color.  All you need is a few drops of ink and some rubbing alcohol.  I chose Rose Red for my spritzer and Whisper White and Basic Gray for my card base and layers.  The spritzed color can be lighter or darker depending on how many drops you choose to use.


I wanted some subtle butterflies in the background so I lightly taped the small ones from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to the Whisper White and then spritzed all over it.  Easy peasy!  I attached the large Basic Gray butterfly with a glue dot, added some Basic Jewels Rhinestones, the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and voila!  Card done!

No comments:

Post a Comment