Monday, March 11, 2013

FMS 76

Finally got back to some sneaky stampin' this morning.  It's been a rough couple months around here.  I'm trying to get used to the fact that my 3 year old is no longer napping :(  So rather than getting caught up on paperwork while he was at school this morning, I decided it was time to get back to what I enjoy most...Sneaky Stampin'!

I was so excited to get the Silver Glimmer paper in my order last week, I just couldn't wait to use it!  Whenever I've been away from stamping too long, I look for a sketch challenge to get me motivated and to get some mojo back.  Thank goodness I found this simple sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:

 
 
I had been scouring Pinterest for some ways to incorporate the Silver Glimmer Paper and decided upon some cupcakes.  Here they are:
 

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, sparkly cupcakes!!! Love them!! It even has a cherry on top...fabulous! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly frosting! The cherry is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete