Monday, July 15, 2013

Something Old, Something New

I was excited to try the new Designer Washi Tape! I'm always looking for EASY embellishments and that's exactly what you get from the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.

I don't know about you, but every time a new catalog comes out, I get all sorts of new designer papers and forget about all the old ones that are piling up.  SU! knows exactly what they are doing when they create their promotions...I mean, how can you pass this up?



So, with new papers on the way, I decided to use up some of that old paper.  The Summer Smooches dp from last year's catalog was a perfect match for the Daffodil Delight washi tape. 


The cake is from the Embellished Events stamp set. I stamped it in Island Indigo and created my card but there was something missing.  I stamped it again but this time in Daffodil Delight on scrap paper.  I cut two cake layers, glued them onto the indigo image, and there I had it- the "something" that was missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment