Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Surprising Color Combo

I'm not one for orange.  But again, in an attempt to use up my Summer Smooches dp, I had several pieces of Tangerine Tango.  I hopped over to My Create, Ink. Colorlab to get some ideas of color combos and was surprised to see how much I liked Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi.  Here's what I created with this color combo:

 

Can you see the little "brads" in the top right corners? These are the new self-adhesive Candy Dots that come in each of the SU! Color Collections.  Here's one card up close:



Another easy addition to any card - just peel and stick!  I added a vase to these flowers by cutting the oval punch to just the right size.  But my favorite of this bunch is this one:


I love the amount of Pacific Point on this one, as well as the cute little ribbon tying the stems together.  This skinny satin ribbon was part of SU!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion earlier this year.  I just love it and hope it makes it's way into an upcoming catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment