Monday, October 31, 2011

WAY TOO LONG...

since my last post!  So sorry everyone.  It's become extremely busy around here with school in full swing, after school activities pulling us in every direction, and sick kids on top of it all.  Not much time to stamp lately.  Then I remembered that parents were asked to include a special Halloween treat in their kids' snacks today (we can't have actual parties or celebrate with goodies for the class anymore).  So, last night, after everyone was in bed (so I thought), I decided to pull out my cellophane bags, a few Skittles, and my punches.  Not very fancy, but I think the girls will be excited when they open their lunchboxes today:


The funniest part of all this?  My parents had given the girls a bag of Halloween candy filled with Skittles and Starbursts earlier in the day.  Excellent, since these are some of the few peanut free candies that can go to school but I never have in the house. I had just filled the bags and was in another room makinig the Frankenstien heads when I heard my oldest daughter Stephanie asking if I had stolen their candy to make these bags.  Absolutely not I replied.  Why would I do such a thing?  I'm hoping she'll see the humor in this when she opens her lunchbox at snack :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Did they love them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did. And Courtney told me she's keeping Frankie in her lunchbox because she felt bad throwing him away when I worked so hard on it :)

    ReplyDelete