Sunday, October 9, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #5

I was invited to participate in a "Demonstrator Quality" Christmas Card swap this year.  With only about a week left to get them in the mail, I thought I'd use the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #5 for my layout.  Good thing, too because this day is flying by and I still have so much to do! At least I crossed two things off my list by making this one card.  So here's the sketch and my take on it:


Here's what I used:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Sparkle & Shine wheel, Short & Sweet
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Framed Tulips embossing folder
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon, Jewels Basic Rhinestone



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty holiday card! So glad the sketch got you started! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's very pretty. Love the Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. Very clean look. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the clean layout! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of white space and embossing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely clean and crisp card ... these clours are very striking together!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean and pretty. I love the wheeled panel and the ornament! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great holiday card! I love the embossed layer and all those ornaments! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete