Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 205

I've decided, if nothing else, I'm going to use the sketches out there in cyber space to get me going on projects. So today's project was inspired by this sketch:



I absolutely love pink and green together so I pulled out my Pear Pizzazz designer paper (from last year's hostess paper pack) and Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon (also from last year) to get me started.  I just received the Triple Treat Flower stamp and Fancy Flower Punch yesterday so I was eager to use those if I could.  Attached some baker's twine, a silver brad, and a Filigree brad and here's what I ended up with:


Here's what I used:
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz (color spritzer), Old Olive (sponged on edge)
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz dp (retired In Color Hostess Paper Pack)
Punches: Fancy Flower
Embellishments: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon (retired), White Baker's Twine, Filigree Brad, silver brad (not SU!), Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly Michelle - Great card!! I love the way you used the Triple Treat stamp and your take on the sketch was dead on! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete