Friday, August 10, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday! - FMS47

I know.  It's Friday.  But truth be told, I started this post on Wednesday! I love Wednesdays! Freshly Made Sketches offers a clean and simple sketch to jump start your creativity every Wednesday. Keep it simple or embellish - it's totally up to you! This week Jennifer T. provided this great sketch:


Even though I've had several new catalog items for a few weeks now, I still haven't had a chance to play with everything.  This sketch seemed like a perfect opportunity to use the new Quint-Essential Flower.  I love single stamps like this! They offer so many possibilities, especially with all of the coordinating punches!  So here's what I created:

I'm really enjoying the color combination of Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry.  How about you?


8 comments:

  1. Such a clean, crisp card in a great color combo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you have chosen! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! What a beautiful color combo! I love the Quint Essential Flower too! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card Michelle!I love those colours! They're so bold and vibrant! I think I need to get out my Quint-Essential Flower more often! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect time to use this flower! So great in the sketch! Love your colors. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colors are incredibly beautiful together! That's art in itself! Love the flower and great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the colors you used for that Quintessential Flower. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card ... love that layered flower ... great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete