Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lots of Purple for Mojo Monday

As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to make some cards for friends who are expecting.  One is expecting her 3rd - she clearly didn't take my warnings about the 3rd kid pushing you over the edge - the other is expecting her 5th!

The Mojo Monday sketch challenge was just what I needed to keep the creativity flowing this morning.  Check out this simple sketch:

I already had my butterfly embosslits die out, so I knew I wanted a large butterfly to be the accent in the upper left.  I also came across lots of Concord Crush paper which will be discontinued soon, so I felt the need to use it.  Here's my card:




Since my Sneaky Stampin' time is up (my 2 year old is calling from his crib) no time left for the details!  Let me know if you need them.



1 comment: