Sunday, April 15, 2012

Slow Start (FMS30)




Here in MA, we just began our April Vacation week.  Thought with school work behind me, I'd be stamping left and right already!  Not yet.  My little guy has a nasty cold, so all he wants is me...to hold him, to cuddle him, to get him juice.  Needless to say, I've been watching lots of Dora with him on my lap.  Not exactly how I planned to spend April Vacation!

Fortunately I scrolled through the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and quickly came up with a birthday card.  I recently got the Party This Way set and wanted to work it into this card. 

First the sketch:


Now my take on it:


Hope you like it!



4 comments:

  1. These are such great balloons! Perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great birthday card and I hope your little guy is all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The balloons are so great! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat that you used the Top Note die...looks good with the balloons! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete