Thursday, September 29, 2011

Congratulations Linda!

I just had to give a special "shout out" to my wonderful friend (and upline) Linda for being chosen as a "Perfect Princess" for Freshly Made Sketches challenge #3.  Check out her beautiful card and the caption that was displayed on their site

Nance's Choice

Oh my goodness, Linda’s beautiful card jumped right out of the gallery at me! I love how she used vintage elements and style to create a fresh and clean card. Chocolate chip and river rock are gorgeous paired together and compliment the very vanilla perfectly. Her soft coloring of the blossoms is so subtle and pretty and those crochet flowers? Gorgeous! Just an all ‘round beautiful take on this week’s sketch and my choice for a "Perfect Princess". Congratulations Linda!

Nance summed it up perfectly. Way to go Linda!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment